2019 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry – a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that’s uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks, as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark.
- Choose from a pair of new, two-tone paint schemes on the 2019 Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. – Glass Sparkle Black/Candy Daring Red scheme with black wheels or the Pearl Glacier White/Pearl Vigor Blue treatment with metallic blue wheels, matching the bike’s graphics. Both high-quality color treatments visually announce that this is a serious muscle cruiser and true to Suzuki’s performance heritage.
- The deep, rich paint is flawlessly applied to a long, imposing muscle cruiser that’s unlike any other. From the distinctive headlight nacelle to drag-style handlebars and massive 240mm wide rear tire, this motorcycle is a class of one.
- The M109R’s bodywork is sleek and purposeful from nose to tail and looks even sleeker when the optional tail cowl is on in place of the passenger seat.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), 54-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through a pair of large-diameter mufflers as it puts power through the shaft drive and down into the 240mm wide rear tire.
- Similar to the brakes from a Hayabusa, the M109R’s radial-mounted, dual front brakes deliver sure stopping performance. The large-diameter inverted fork and the 240 mm wide rear tire give the bike a tough, aggressive stance that also delivers a smooth, controlled ride.